This module explores using federated single sign-on and logout on the IBM Access Manager appliance. Using federated single sign-on, your clients can transparently access services offered by your federation partners using SAML 2.0. You learn to create SAML 2.0 federations from the identity provider and service provider partner role.
Security Administrators, Security Architects
Before taking this course, make sure that you have the following skills:
- Basic administration of the IBM Security Access Manager appliance
- SAML 2.0 Specification
- Windows Server
- Explain the purpose and use of a federation.
- Provide a high-level overview of the SAML 2.0 specification.
- Describe the process flow between federated partners.
- Initiate a signle sign-on action
- Create a federation and federation partners for signle sign-on and single logout
- Create a custom identity map
Lesson 1: Federated overview
Lesson 2: SAML 2.0 overview
Lesson 3: Initiating a single sign-on action
Lesson 4: IBM Security Acces Access Manager 9.0
Lesson 5: Creating a federation and federation partners
Lesson 6: Creating custom identity maps