"I enjoy working with business and security data throughout the different stages of its life-cycle. With a desire to become a subject matter expert in the field of Business Intelligence and Information Security; I am increasing my knowledge and expertise in identity and access management, communication and network security, security assessment and testing through IBM software including IBM Identity Manager and IBM Access Manager, IBM QRadar (SIEM) and IBM Guardium. I have modeled multiple databases using the Kimball techniques for data warehousing and used different tools including IBM Framework Manger to create packages in order to publish IBM Cognos Reports I have a passion for teaching, problem solving, implementing and upgrading to new technology. "
- Technical Training and Presentation.
- Positive attitude towards learning and training
- Initiative to develop effective solutions to problems
- Very good presentation and business communication skills
- Good knowledge about technical sales tools
- Good negotiation & team management skills
- DB2, Cognos and QRadar Certified Trainer
- IBM DB2
- WebSphere Message Queue
- IBM Cognos
- IBM QRadar
- IBM Guardium
- AIX Basics